Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting the Most Out of My College Course

Okay, So I'm taking this college class and have to learn how to blog. Well, so far I've done pretty well (I think... I haven't submitted it for a grade yet). I was reluctant to do this... I mean, why? Then I sat down and tried to think of some positives about having to do this assignment. And a big reason popped up... Autumn! I really need to keep up on technology because pretty soon she will be face-booking and blogging, etc. and at least I'll know what she is doing :)

Of course she will hate it... can't keep anything from Mom, etc. That's why I've decided to keep the computer in the kitchen... she can't really do anything on the computer that I can't see. But, she is still little, so she doesn't try to get away with much... however, in a few years... oh boy! I can picture it now... "Hey Mom, whatcha do-in?"... and then when I yell that I'm sewing in the bedroom, she'll get on the computer and start instant messaging some sleaze-bag boyfriend that mom doesn't like and that doesn't treat her right and put photos of herself out on "Myspace" for any wacko to get hold of... That's it... the computer goes! She can use a typewriter, like I did when I was her age!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Carrie. Autumn won't be able to pull the wool over your eyes. You are one smart mama. When do we get a real photo of you? This beaver or otter or whatever it is doesn't quite look like you ;o) You're much prettier.

    I'm looking forward to hearing from you on here thanks to your class. Catch you later.

    ReplyDelete